Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Sugar High!

So today I have done almost nothing! I say ALMOST nothing because I finished all of my assignments for LIB, threw up A LOT, and I watched the bestest most coolest show ever Buffy! Wootalishis! I have been laying on the big green cushy chair feeling nauseated and eating candy.
Candy is bad for Sam. Makes her hyper. Kyle can always tell when I have eaten candy. I have been holding in the hyper crazyness BUT I am teetering. Luckily enough Buffy has been distracting me. All the Buffy is making me happy though, "Your hair is brown." "Sometimes." Bwhaha! I loves me some Oz and Willow, and some Buffy and Angel, AND Xander and Cordy. Basically Buffy is awesome and makes me happy. I think I have said that a few times but seriously, I have watched almost a whole second season. I have only 2 more disks after this one and I am actually watching it as we speak! Gracious! I should maybe stop talking about Buffy.
Yup yup yup.
Happy day happy day!

Loves Sambamby :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a nutcase! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Buffy too! My friends and I have been listening to the "Once More with Feeling" Soundtrack and singing along in the car. So I had to get that episode again. I am trying to get all the seasons eventually, right now I only have the first, and then just the musical episode. lol! I love it!

    You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete