Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Memories!

"See me, feel me, touch me, heal me."

So for the past hour or so I have been reading though all my old blogs. It is weird to look at who I WAS and kinda see how I changed into who I AM. Seriously if some of you were to look back on my old blogs you would be like, "Who is this person and why is she claiming to be Sam?" No farging joke. Unfortunately I was really vague in A LOT of my posts so it is hard to tell exactly what I was thinking. . . Ah well. If you want to read them these this is them
xanga : This was my ULTRA mormon stage when I was in High School and bouncing from boy to boy up until 19 days before I was engaged
myspace : Vauge and full of neat pictures!

yup boring crap. But if you are bored then do it yo.
Anywho. You all rock my socks off.
Loves Sambamby

1 comment: