That is, until this past Christmas. If someone said. "What do you want?" I promptly said, "A CAMEO!" As a result I got three. Which was awesome because they are all different. There are no two alike that is for sure.
With mothers day coming up I figured I would look at lifetime mothers website to get ideas. Last year we got great gifts from there and I figured I would check to see if there was anything new.
There was! This beautiful 14K White Gold Mother's Diamond Cameo! It is lined with 12 round .15 carat diamonds and set on a 14K White Gold back with genuine blue agate cameo!
I want it more than anything. SO I am gunna save up. Seeing as it is $219.00 WITHOUT a chain. I probably shouldn't buy it on a whim. BUT I WILL HAVE IT! This is going to be my present to me for carrying a baby. It will be mine. -_-This always seems to happen to me. I start out in search for a present for someone else and end up finding something I want. Haha :D
Loves!!! Sambamby



Oh my goodness that's beautiful! I can see why you'd love it!
ReplyDelete