Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm so homesick for some place that I will never be..

I want to run. Not away from anything I just want to put on some good shoes, cool clothes and run until I can't anymore. I don't know what good it would do. I don't know if I need any good done. I just want to run.
This is, unfortunately, something I can't do. I haven't ran in a really long time and the doctor says I can't do anything that I'm not used to doing. Therefore, I am stuck not running, wishing more than anything I could. Stupid life.
I am going to take another painting class. Maybe that little shop on tabernacle would offer one in the summer that I could take. Things that used to swirl and move with beauty seem to be mundane lately. Something is blocking my thought process. It is really frustrating since my thoughts used to flow in and out in patterns that seemed seamless. I have never done more backspacing in my life then I have done in the past month.
I am so determined to be a good pianist someday. Every time I hear Wagner or Beethoven all I want to do is sit down and be able to be that amazing and translate my emotions through music. Maybe one day I will be able to compose something that has more musical depth then that of twinkle twinkle little star. I really hope so.
For now I have to resort to my chemistry book and my little roll out piano until one day I choose to be more practical and amazing. I guess we will see where life takes me.
Lalalalalalalla!
Loves Sambamby

4 comments:

  1. I know this feeling, so well! I've had it so many times I couldn't even count them...

    If you wanna run, (well drive) you could run up here and visit, I'd be happy to offer you a place to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know what you mean. :) Just offering you another outlet.

    You could always try meditation now, it's calming and good for you and the baby! You can even visualize running, and put yourself in the same mentality. All you need a is a comfy place to sit or lay, and a quiet space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive thinking is very powerful. Sometimes when I've had a bad day I decide I'm going to wake up the next day and think positive. If you are determined to be happy, you usually will be. This is important for the baby too... I heard your emotions and habits affect the baby quite a bit (I'm sure you knew that.) Congratulations by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could still walk or jog. My doctor told me to do anything except lift weights or stomach exercises. Walking helps labor too =)

    ReplyDelete