Today my family went home and I already miss them.
We have noticed that our little puppy Daisy toots a LOT and man are they stinky. I can't stay in the same room as her for very long past sunset. Stinky Stinky puppy.
Also I need to make some sort of dentist appointment. I know that you lose a lot of calcium when you are preggers and the only thing that I want to eat seems to be candy. 2+2= cavities! EEeeee!
I also think all you people are awesome! Lets hang out some time. It would be cool.
Loves Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hallo Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLOL at the Stinky Puppy bit!
I know what you mean about the dentist, I really need to go too, but I keep putting it off and things keep getting worse!
I think you're awesome too, and I'm seriously contemplating coming down to visit soon! How goes the house hunt?
Sam! I didn't know you blog! Come visit me sometime over at mine chica!
ReplyDeleteI'm also way happy to hear that you are preggers! That's awesome.
Love ya and can't wait to see baby Baumann!