Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A lot to talk about but nothing to say.

I stayed home from school today because I felt like crap. (comes with being preggers doesn't it?) I have to go get a blood test sometime today and then I have another Dr. appointment on Thursday. So many hoops to jump through. . .
I don't feel bad for missing school though. I have been doing nothing but homework. Well homework and checking my blog. Obviously. I have a B+ in Bio and I am doing alright in Chem. I am almost caught up to where we are in class and I can honestly say that I am understanding it. So no worries there. I applied for graduation this week and as long as I pass Lib, CIS, and 1 other class I graduate. I don't even have to pass Chem if I don't want to! Well, I DO want to but that isn't what gets you the grade is it?
I really wish my family lived down here, or I wish I lived up there but Kyle could still work at Tuacahn. It is hard going through all of this crap without my mommy and daddy.
We made an offer on a house last week. It is REALLY cute. I actually took some pictures. They are really low quality because I took them with my phone and I forgot to take pictures of the outside of the house. I will put them up next time we go up there.

I'm going to do a walk through of the house.

This is the entry way tile. You open the front door and you see this on the floor.

Now we take a right and see the hallway to 2 of the bedrooms. These would be baby's room and guest room. They are pretty much identical. 4 walls and closet. The first door on your left is a coat closet and the first door on your right is the bathroom.

This is just the awesome closet size of the bedrooms. All of the bedrooms have a walk in closet.
This is looking straight from the front door instead of taking a right. It is the entry hallway. This leads to the kitchen, the living room, the Master bedroom and the Garage.
This is the Kitchen. It is on the right. I think it is really cute. Granite tile counters, tile floor, a big pantry and a back splash.

This is the nook. It is a really dark picture because of all the light coming into my camera. It is basically just a tile floor with a light where we would put a table. BUT you can kind of see into the back yard. There isn't grass there yet but the builders said they would put in a sprinkling system and then we could just put down top soil and seed. No Biggie. The back yard isn't huge, but you don't want too big of a yard in St. George. It gets too hard to keep everything green.
This is the living room from the kitchen. That door way leads to the master bedroom and the Garage. I don't have pictures of either.
This is the Living room from the nook. You can see the entry hallway and can see how high the ceilings are. This is the only thing I don't like about the house. See that closet? That is the laundry room. :( BUT Out of all the houses we have been looking at in all the neighbor hoods. This is by far the best deal.

And that is my overly long and boring post. Hoorah. I will let you guys know if we close on it and then you can all come visit! :D I will also get some good pic's up here of the outside. Let me know what y0u think!

Loves Sambamby

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... You make me feel old! LOL! You're little Sam and you're married, have a baby on the way and are buying a house! Where am I? Partying... Well it's not too bad, I just feel weird... My little brother's married too!! LOL.

    I love you sammy, and I hope you guys get the house. I wish you every happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete