Sooooo... I don't want to make a video blog. Sorry. I am lazy. I know, devastation abounds. You will have to forgive me.
Today after school I went into the computer lab to do homework. I figured, "This should only take me about 2 hours then I can work out, practice the piano, and go to work." Over all it was looking as if it would be a decent day... But it wasn't. IT WASN'T! I was there for 8 hours! 8 HOURS!!! Doing what? CIS. I was apparently very behind. Even though online it said everything was due this week it was due in sections starting with the 5th! So I had to do 4 tutorials and it sucked a whole bunch!
Yes complain, complain...
I will get over it. I am just glad it is over. Seriously.
It looks like Ashley isn't going to be on the crew and neither is Michelle. :( I am kinda upset about it because in both cases I feel as if I lost a big part of my friendship with them because of what happened to make them not come.
Buttons, Reggis, Kyle and I will just have to party it up with the new girl and possibly Riley? and then 2 other unknowns. I tried to get Jake a job but he can't do the whole season so Kyle isn't sure if he can hire him.
I am just ready to move on ya know? I am working so hard to make my life what I want it to be. School work, exercise, music, and doing daring things. My piano teacher gave me the advice, "Eat the elephant one bite at a time." I know it's an old saying but for some reason it really hit me. I don't know why. I guess I am just trying to see like the toe of the elephant. I finished one foot and I'm up to the knee cap; I took a step back and holy crap look how much is left compared to that tiny foot! I don't know if I can eat the elephant. Sometimes I can see where I have to get and it seems like I can't do it. I will keep trying. Nobody panic. I'm not giving up I am just discouraged is all.
I love you all, I am sorry if I haven't been there as much as I used to be.
Loves, Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love you Sammy-Kins!
ReplyDelete