Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shiny and new!

I got a new layout! :D YAY!

So many fun happy things happening!

We found out the other day that we are gunna more than likely get the house. IF of course we get the grant. Hoorah!

We should know by the end of the week.

ALSO Kyle got an Xbox 360 which means I get a present. Don't ask me how it works. He said it. Now, what does Sam want? A PIANO! I know it is A TAD more expensive but he gave in! We went to the piano gallery and found an awesome digital yamaha clavinova.
Jealous? Should be.
We are gunna pay for it as soon as we close on the house. So durn excited!
I also got a new ring!!!
Coolest ring evah!
Found out I was 13 weeks this Monday. Which means I SHOULD stop puking some time soon. Which I am really excited for. I apparently lost 12 lbs since last Dr's visit. ScaaAAAaaaAAaaAarrrriiiiIiiieeeEEEEeee! Well not like ghost scary I guess but you know actual scary.

I only have one more final and it is tomorrow! HOORAH! I am 90% sure I am NOT going to kick this finals butt. We'll see I guess.

Love Love Love Love Love Love!!!

Loves, Sambamby

No comments:

Post a Comment