Blah Blah Blah, interesting way to open a blog, blah blah blah.
Today I was stuck at school for a good 6 hours doing nothing but C.I.S. homework. It was friggin annoying. I am about 3 weeks late on the homework so I was trying to catch my slacker self up. It didn't work. I am going to have to hand it ALL in late and take the late test and only be able to get 80% on the late test because I was late late late late late.
I really don't know why I have been such a slacker lately. I am normally that girl that sits in the front row and makes jokes with the teacher before class and has all of her assignments ready to go at least a day before they are due. I have never been in a class where the teacher hasn't known my name. Except for this semester I don't think ANY of my teachers know my name. I am getting my associates at the end of the semester; if I pass. I think it is all of this spring around me. Last night I was going to take my test for chemistry, on the last day of the last hour that I would be able to, and all I wanted to do was plop down on the grass and read some fluff book. Or listen to my ipod and watch the clouds. It was a perfect spring evening and it seemed a waste to take a test! The worst part about that whole situation was the fact that I was seriously considering blowing off the test and laying on the grass. I literally stopped and stared at the grass for a good 30 seconds before snapping out of it and running as fast I could to the testing center, lest I be tempted by a nice bench or tree.
Not only do I not want to do anything but lay around and watch clouds. I also am sick ALL the time. Mostly in the morning. Yes it actually turned in to "mostly morning sickness" and is no longer "every waking moment sickness" This wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that all my classes are in the morning. The last thing I want to do after having puke splatter my face and get in my hair; is go to biology and chemistry! I can't help it. I think I vomit my motivation. Since it usually ends up happening AFTER I have gotten ready and done my makeup and hair, it usually makes my want to go to class come to a crashing halt.
It will be all I can do to get out of this freaking semester alive.
OH! Taking a poll! If it is a girl, which do you think is better Elle or Elley? One is Kyles choice and one is mine. Let me know what you think!
Loves! Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I suggest keeping crackers or popcorn next to your bed and eat some in the morning before you get up. It helped my morning sickness alot. It could work for you too. Oh and I like Elle =)
ReplyDeleteElle is way better than Elley. Also, if you name her Elle, you can call her Elley sometimes for funsies.
ReplyDeleteSam - Yes I am talking about that! It's freaking awesome, I can't wait to watch it! I think we are watching it in French, as Josh is fluent and teaches French.
ReplyDeleteAnd I freaking love Garou. I don't know french yet, but I'm trying to learn it! It's awesome that you know that!