For the past while I have not had Internet. In the little time before my loss of my constant crutch I took advantage of my dear blog. I made about 5 entry's and didn't post them and I checked your blogs and didn't comment. For this I am sorry. Especially now when it seems I am going to have to find some back door to all of your blogs through my strange mountain side Internet. That is right. The pages wont load. I took advantage of the easiness of checking up on all of you and now I am being punished. I hope you can find it in your heart of hearts to forgive me.
Also to those of you who have sent me private messages using other sources it seems I can't respond to those either. I will again, have to find some strange back door. We will see how it works out I guess.
Moving past that. We are finally getting settled into our new house. We have couches, pictures, TV, INTERNET!, and we are getting blinds and phone later on today. All day Sunday we had friends and family up here helping us put in our new sprinkling system and lay our sod. My Mom, Dad, siblings, both Aunts, Em, Jake, both Grandmas, Uncle Kim and Bob were all here in our tiny house. My Dads friends Roger, Randy, Sharron and their son Justin came to help as well. They all worked really hard and I ran around town for parts and drinks. It was crazy and really fun! My family is trying to find a condo down here so they can come and visit more often. I really hope they get one so we can have more weekends like this one.
We found out last week that we are having a little girl. We have already picked a name, Anya Kay, it is subject to change of course. For those of you who know me well, NO it is not because of Buffy that I chose that name :D even if it did make me like it a little bit more. I have liked the name ever since I first saw Anastasia. Which I guess isn't the best reason to name your daughter either...but I still love it. I only have one picture from the ultra sound online and it is on my facebook so you will have to find it there. I can't figure out a good way to scan it without leaving a big shine on it from the photo paper. I will keep trying and get a few on here. . . maybe.
I am going to start decorating the nursery next week and buying final little things for the house. I will have pictures up soon.
ALSO Daisy, our puppy/dog now, is in heat for the first time. Super gross. We have to put a diaper on her when she is in the house. Ever since she has had more freedom she has been more well behaved and seems to have calmed down. Next time she is in heat we are going to breed her so if you know anyone who wants a pure bred pug puppy let me know in about 8 months. :D
Loves! Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment