Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Only two more weeks, Only two more weeks!

Sooo.... I seem to complain A LOT lately. Something I am going to try to not do in the future. But it is not the future. It is the present and the present is like a gift. That is why it is called the present. MY present. To do with what I please. So deal.

I have been in a TINY bit of a funk. Those of you who have been around me at all, or lack there of, probably realize this. Monday and Tuesday seemed to go by just fine but then WEDNESDAY CAME! That night Kyle got VERY sick. He was running to the bathroom every ten minutes and had a fever of 102. He was hallucinating and at one point, before we took his temperature, he passed out on the kitchen floor after taking Daisy to the bathroom. There was a point in the night where he starting breathing really heavily and must have passed out because he suddenly stopped breathing all together. I honestly thought he had died. Needless to say neither of us slept well. He didn't because he was sick as a dog, and I didn't because I was scared out of my mind.
That next morning we had to be to work for Foreigner. Kyle was still sick so he just stayed in the booth and worked at the light board, but I had to work. That morning I developed the biggest head ache I have ever had.

Foreigner went on and rocked the joint! They really did an awesome job. We didn't get home until about midnight and by that point both of us really needed some sleep.
BUT my head was pounding. The head ache I developed not only hadn't gone away, but it had gotten worse. My head pounded until about 2am and then I finally drifted to sleep.

The next day my headache was still there. I was nauseated and honestly had a hard time thinking/standing straight. So I gave up the chance of going to class and slept in. My family wanted to hang out since they were in town and I would never give up a chance to hang out with them. No matter how crappy I felt.

Friday I was the Gladis Knight concert. Same deal as Wednesday except less hallucinating and Kyle was starting to feel better. Only problem was I was starting to feel like I picked up where he left off. No I wasn't running every 10 minutes but I was showing similar symptoms. It made for a LONG LONG concert.

When we went to bed that night I felt a slight itching in my throat. I thought, "NO!" and went to sleep. Saturday morning, despite my firm "NO!", I woke up with a cold. (Have you ever had your hands be so dry that when you put on lotion it actually burns? That is what my throat experienced that morning.) I went and hung out with my family anyway. My Dad got his award for "Athletic Director of the Year" and we all went to support him.

Sunday went shopping with my Mom and Sis. Still with the cold and the head ache when my parents left Sister stayed and all Kyle wanted to do was go do something, but after a week of being sick and feeling like crap. I was stubborn and said, "nopers!"

And then today happened. In piano class my teacher didn't show up. We all stayed to practice. Problem was, I blacked out twice. I kept getting really dizzy and not being able to focus. I had to call Kyle and have him come pick me up because I was afraid to drive myself home. UGH!

My last finial is on the 30th which is perfect. I am SO EXCITED to be DONE! April 2009 will forever be remembered as the worst month of my life so far.


Anyway, on a note that is awesome! I am hoping to still be preggers by Halloween. (Maybe at that point I wont be hoping that, but right now I am.
Why? Because I have great ideas!
-Cow (Wear white with black spots and my belly would be the utter!)
-Gypsy! (Belly could be the crystal ball!)
-Skeleton!! (complete with baby skeleton and depending on gender a bow or bow tie!)
-There are others but those are my top three.


Kyle had better be quick.

Loves, Sambamby

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo! The skeleton would be friggen awesome! I can picture it now!

    ReplyDelete