Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today I did silly things.

I tried to wash the inside of a walk in freezer with water. It froze. Surprised? I was for about two seconds. 

I had really ugly bangs after taking off my hair net. Tried to fix them with water. Made them worse. Tried to dry them with automatic hand dryer (the air blowy one), ran into the dryer with my face. Ended up with ugly bangs and a big red mark.

I wanted to get away from work very quickly so I didn't check my gas gauge before I got on the freeway. Ran out of gas about one foot from my exit. Seriously. My front wheel was about a foot away from where the line curved.

Dumb Day. Funny, but dumb.

Loves! Sambamby







1 comment:

  1. Oh doll! That's nuts! ♥ you!

    Oh and I just realized that we never got together... Did you make it up here? :(

    ReplyDelete