No let me rephrase that I LOVE BOOKS! Sometimes it bothers my hubby. I get "involved" with my books. I will skip meals, skip workouts, turn down music and TV and even skip SLEEP for a book. For those of you who don't know me skipping sleep is a big deal. My favorite pass time during my High School years was to go to the library park on the way home from school and sit next to the rose maze with a good book. Now the best I can do is read while I feed Anya. At first it was perfect but it is getting harder. My little girl is getting more and more curious as the days go by. Which of course is wonderful. Except when it comes to me getting time to read. She will catch sight of my book and spin herself around to look directly at it. Not only does she want to look at it but she also wants to grab it and taste it. So I have a baby trying to twist around and grab a book that is behind her and, of course, keep eating. If she stops eating she gets frustrated. Which makes life difficult for me. So I have taken to setting the book next to me and when she starts to get drowsy I pick it up and get my read on. I don't have as much time as I would like to but it works.
The other hobby I am starting to get into is Caking. There are a few upcoming events that I am planning cakes for and I couldn't be more excited! Our friends son is having his 3rd birthday in the middle of April and she and I will be making a very awesome ninja turtle cake and my sister and I are going to be having a joint birthday party in late May. I am planning a 3 tier purple and cream topsy turvy cake for that one. So exciting!
Life is just chugging along and better things are yet to come my friends!
Loves! Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I want to learn caking! I keep thinking I'll take a cake class, but I haven't yet.
ReplyDelete