Lately the government has said they were going to be nice to me. The first time home buyers credit and a very large pell grant. The first time home buyers is supposedly on it's way and the pell grant just needs to be put up on my student records so I can accept it. I have to admit I am a little more than excited. Kyle and I can make it on our own but I would have to work almost full time and still go to school full time. This would result in almost no study time and almost no baby and hubby time. So I have to say I am very very grateful for grants. They are going to save my education. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about them but I say whatever keeps people off of the government dollar in the long run is worth it. I can happily say that once I get though school I will never (unless I get hurt somehow) need help from the government again and that is awesome. I am pretty sure that is their goal.
What does this mean for Sam? It meas as soon as summer is over I wont have to work. I will start going to school full time. I am so excited to not have to take a class or two a semester but actually be able to put my full self into it. Plus the school has a really good and really inexpensive day care because of all the elementary education and child development programs they have. Again, exciting.
I am considering making a blog dedicated to Anya. I have so many members of family that are so far away and it might be nice for them, and a few friends, to be able to see regular updates. Seeing as this blog isn't really Anya oriented. I dunno maybe.
Life is great guys.
Loves! Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Grants saved my life. There is no way (without going into large amounts of debt) I would be able to go to school. So happy that you get to go full time and quit working. I hated doing both at the same time.
ReplyDelete