Here's the deal. Our neighbors are being really loud. So loud that I can't sleep. This leaves me in a predicament. All I wanna do right now is go throw something at their house or put toothpaste under their car handles. BUT I actually live next to these people and probably will for a while. I am also low on eggs and I need those eggs for a cake. I also do not have to money to waste toothpaste or toilet paper. Even if it has been raining and that would ROCK!
Anywho. Their house pretty much shares a back yard with our bedroom window. Which makes is suck even more when they are out back with their door wide open blasting crappy music while yelling across a fire pit! That is right A FIRE PIT! Not a typo. It is stinking up our house and giving me a headache. Now I am not the type to call the cops and get them for being noisy. It's just not how I roll. I figure if they can be douches so can we. Now in the past when we have had people at our house we have asked them to please consider our neighbors and keep the music low and to keep their voices down when they are out back. BUT NO MORE! If I can not egg their car I will find other outlets for my passive revenge! We will get a fire pit ten times the size of theirs, we will be loud outside THEIR bedroom window. We will not blast crappy music though. That is a sin. We will blast EXCELLENT music! We will show them that Screamo needs to be left in the dust along with the remains of the all the other ones that Queen referanced in that one song.
Oh yes I will be revenged my friends! I SEEK VENGANCE! And sleep. :(
Frigging whores.
Love! (A sleepy) Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



LMAO! Blast show-tunes... Hahaha!
ReplyDelete