Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

25 thingers

So my dear friend Miss Angie. Tagged me to write 25 random things about myself, and I am not one to pass up a tag!

1. I love candy. If I could substitute candy for every single meal I would. Then I would have candy snacks in between.

2. I read medical/human anatomy books for fun. They are so neat I really can't help it.

3. I thrive in chaos. The more heck tick my life is the better. I get more done and I do it better than I would have if I would have had a nice long time in a calming environment.

4. If my life isn't chaotic then I get really lazy. Like now. I have a job I don't always need to be at and a baby. Those are my two responsibilities. So I do everything else half assed. Put off cleaning the house, avoid dishes and laundry. etc. etc.

5. I am a napper. Which is one reason I am really enjoying Anya's nap times. I can crawl into bed and Anya and I just snuggle and sleep for a few hours.

6. I am surprisingly competitive. When I know I can be good at something then I have to win. I play it off well when I lose but inside all I am thinking is how to win next time.

7. I cry during movies, plays, songs, TV shows. You name it. If it is sad I will probably cry.

8. I have the craziest dreams. Seriously, they involve things like, underwater submarine docking stations, killer whales, SFHS being flooded by said submarine docking station, zombies finding our safe house at the Lost island, fighting a steel muscularity man street fighter style in order to protect a mini version of my friend Michelle while the nazis tried to brain wash everyone by dying their hair in order to put on the most fantastic show of Les Mis in the world. . . . and those are the tame ones and the non scary ones.

9. I secretly like Canada despite what I have said, truth is I have always liked Canada, they are nice.

10. I love school. I wish I could do nothing but go to school and never get a job.

11. Kyle and I make people uncomfortable because we have mock arguments that people think are real.

12. I have a love hate relationship with art. It's hard to explain but I would like to be able to paint all day but painting kinda pisses me off. Even though I end up being really proud of what I finish it almost isn't worth my time because of all the grief it gives me.

13. I often do really impulsive things. I honestly thing that impulsiveness will keep you sane. Try it. Anything from dancing down a hallway, complimenting a stranger, to painting a wall in your house. For some reason in makes me feel free.

14. I hate being mean to people. Even if they are the biggest jerks in the world I just can't bring myself to say anything bad about them. And if I do say something I take it back or apologize really quickly. (I honestly consider this a strength not a weakness.)

15. I don't hold grudges. Or I try not to. There are many people who I should by all means never speak to again, but I do speak to those people. Some on a regular basis. I just figure I don't want to be judged for some things I have done in the past so why would I judge people that way? I do however learn from my, and their mistakes.

16. I get awkward and uncomfortable around new people. This is a new development in my personality. I am trying to shake it off but it just keeps happening. I don't know why but it just happened.

17. I recently got laid off. It is only temporary but I am still super freaked out. I just got a job at Wally World in the Deli, so everything should be alright.

18. My husband was the person that had to "fire" me. Yup you heard me right. He is technically my supervisor and they told him to fire me. HAHA can you believe that?

19. I love baking and decorating cakes. The other day I made a chocolate chai cake with vanilla frosting and a ganosh filling. I am taking classes so someday soon I will hopefully be able to successfully make a perfectly fondonted cake. When and if I do I will post pictures here... maybe. :D

20. My pride can really get in the way of people helping me. I didn't even tell my mom I had lost my job until after I had got an interview. I am committed to "making it" in life and I hate asking for help achieving my goals.

21. I love giving people presents. I've been this way forever but Kyle kind of doubled it. Every Christmas we both go overboard a little bit. I can't wait until Anya is old enough to know what is going on.

22. I tend to be a pretty private person. I don't have anything to hide but not everyone needs to know everything about me and my life. Some things are personal.

23. I really miss Northern Utah. Just for the mere fact that I don't have many friends down here. Our single friends don't wanna hang out because we have a baby and don't party like they do and our married friends don't hang out cause we don't have many married friends. We just can't seem to find our place here.

24. My husband is honest to goodness my very best friend. I know that that is a little cliche but it is true. He is my world and I would do anything for him. Even if he's a butt sometimes ;)

25. This was really hard for me to write. I guess I don't find myself very interesting.


Alright so I don't follow enough blogs to tag 25 people so I will just tag all yall.

1. Ashley I LOVE this girl!! We had a baby exactly a week apart. Too bad she lives in Hawaii!

2. Jess My sister from another mister. Just because we don't see each other very often doesn't mean I don't still consider you my family! I miss you.

3. Donna My old Neighbor. I love this ladies blog! Seriously so entertaining.

4. Blaire My actual sister! She wont even realize she is tagged for like another month. :D

5. The other Baumanns I dunno, if you wanna. Make a blog about it.

6. BUCKY! I luff her! Most wonderful and beautiful lady type I know.

7. Kacey Will you blog Kacey? Will you? Also check out his secondary blog The Heavyhearted Haikuist If these don't make you laugh maybe we shouldn't be friends.

ANYWHO! That's all I got!

Love! Sambamby

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I like Canada, too! our secret is safe here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yay! Thanks for playing! What's funny is my roommate and I do that with people, have big screaming matches in the grocery store or call each other names in public. It's never real, but funny as hell to watch the other people.

    Anywho, I left you an award at my blog!

    ReplyDelete