So I should be sleeping. I have to wake up and 4:00am and that is truly and ungodly time to be awake. BUT I have my coffee maker set, my oatmeal ready and my eggs boiled. So I may just hit that snooze button and tell that worm to shove it!
My mind is reeling. I can't seem to shut it up; so here is hoping that by putting my thoughts down I can fall asleep. At least that is the goal.
We moved into our house June of last year. That was also around the time of our 2 year anniversary. I was preggers at the time. Funny note. In my first and second to last video blog I complain about being sick. Little did I know I was actually about 3 weeks then. ANYWAY! We bought the house for 2 reasons. 1- it was just a tad more expensive than our rent, and 2-First Time Home Buyer Credit. Yes we did it for the money. We knew I was preggers, we wanted money to get us started for baby stuff and so I could take a few months off of work when she was born. Problem is, even though we amended our taxes last year we STILL don't have the credit!
We have jumped through hoop after hoop and they keep on saying, "give us 30 days" "Oh we need proof that you actually live there because you have a PO box" "Send us this document" "Send us THAT document" "Oh shoot you sent us the wrong thing. We need 30 days" So on and so on. RIDIC-U-LOUS!
I hate the IRS so much right now. I blame them for most of my woes at the moment. Because I have to blame someone. Here is a list of things that are their fault.
-Not taking any time off of work. I was back working after having a baby and a 4th degree tear after 3 weeks because we couldn't afford not to.
-Having a baby sitter before my baby was 1 month old
-STILL not being compleatly healed
-Being afraid to go to the doctor because we may not be able to pay for it.
-My potential cavity.
-Not being able to loose my preggers inches.
-Working opposite sheduals with Kyle
-Hardly ever getting to see Kyle
-Hardly ever getting to see Anya
-Never being able to go up north
and
-Working at Wal-Mart
All of these things are the fault of the IRS. If we knew that it was going to take this long we would have planned differently. Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel entitled to anything but I do feel as if you tell someone that they can plan on the money and to amend their taxes now so they can be sure to get the money quickly. Then the money SHOULD get there before they get their refund for the next year. And if it isn't or if you no longer are able to give the money to them then you should tell them instead of making them jump through hoops, telling them they will be getting it soon, and telling them NOT to change their PO box to their real address when THAT VERY THING is the reason they haven't gotten the money yet in the first place!
Yup in will be a year in June. See why I can't sleep. Being layed off and working at Wal-Mart will do that to a girl. I promise that it sounds worse than it is. Mostly it is inconviniant and super frusterating.
Next post will be happy I swear it to you!
LOVES! Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so sorry babe! Hope everything starts working out right! I work with Taxes, and I can honestly see why people hate the IRS so much. It's insane!
ReplyDelete