I don't start work until next Monday. Which is good and bad. Good because I get to spend a whole week with Anya and bad because she sleeps a lot. It is just Monday and I only have about 5 more things to do around the house until I consider it "perfect" It is looking to be a boring type week. Eh?
Anywho, I have this book. It is full of useless information and it made me want to share said useless information. So here is a list of things I didn't know until two seconds ago.
The Adams Family Address is 0001 Cemetery Lane.
The Telephone was originally called the harmonic telegraph.
On new years day, German children wear a pretzel around their neck for good luck.
In 2007 Starbucks sold $26 million worth in coffee everyday.
San Francisco has more dogs than children under 14. 120,000 vs 93,000
The track of oil left on the surface of water by a fast swimming whale is called glip.
The computer acronym TWAIN stands for "Technology Without An Interesting Name"
Elvis Presley believed that he could move clouds with his mind.
Dust is defined as particles small enough to be carried by air currents.
Mary, Queen of Scots played billiards while awaiting her execution.
In 1940 U.S. paratroopers watched the movie Geronimo before their first jump.
They've been shouting it ever since.
Mmmmm delicious uselessness.
Loves! Sambamby
Cute Baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment