This weekend was the sunshine tourny. SFHS won the whole thing as per usual. But that wasn't the exciting part. The exciting part was my little bro got to play in his first game as a Don! The thought of it just makes me want to high five someone! I was so excited I made him a cake; or to be more accurate I made 3 dozen cupcakes and 1 dozen baby cupcakes.
First I made them in the shape of a mitt.
I loaded up my bags.
and started Icing them together
Then I was like, OH NOS A HOLE!!
But I patched the hole with a baby cupcake and laced the mitt up nicely.
I had a few left over so I made some sweet baseballs! THE GOOSE WAS TOTALLY LOOSE!!!
I am 20+ Wife/Mom/Student/Part Time Spot Op. This is about my life attempting to as happy as I can be in a not so perfect world. I've been married 4 years and I have a baby girl. Life is crazy and I am crazy so it works out pretty well.
Wow, that turned out so cute!
ReplyDelete