I am "Full Term"! Only 3 weeks left, maybe less! Friggin crazy sauce.
I keep thinking I am not ready and I keep making lists and going into the nursery to check and go over things to make sure we have everything. We don't. At least not according to my list making, crazy planning self.
I know I wont be prepared for everything and I am expecting the unexpected and because I know I am not going to be prepared for everything I figure I need to be prepared for all the other things that I know how to prepare for.
The room isn't quite all the way finished. As soon as it is I will take lots more pictures and post them. I am missing a mobile, a piggy bank and a lamp. With out them the room is completely unfinished and not ready. :D Seeing as she wont sleep in it for like 3 months I can be ok with it for now.
When we went up north for my baby shower I discovered that my Sister had found my old Ipod that she supposedly gave back to me Sr. year. She found it in her room... I loves that she found it though. Full of music that I thought I would never have again. Lots of musicals and happiness for shiz.
Hopefully I can get a lot of pictures up of baby, nursery and my Halloweened out home but I have no idea how much down time I will actually have once baby gets here.
I loves you all and I really hope everyone is doing well. Gimmie a call or a message if you are bored or want updates or anything. I would love to here from yall. ;)
Loves Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment