Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dear stupid things,

Stop it. Stop it now. I know that you are stupid and may not get that concept but if you don't stop it then I will have to bring it. I will bring it open it up, and put it on the table.


8/6 went to bed at 2
8/7 woke up at 7:30, went to Vegas, walked around WAY to much, got really tired, went straight to work, got some crappy news, Kyle lost at flip cup, Kyle puked. Now it is 1:45am
8/8 gunna wake up at 7ish and lose hardcore at softball, hopefully "wander away" during the game later to be found sleeping under a tree.
-All while making a person mind you! (for real, I do that everyday!)

Also, I have a mysterious scratch on my upper arm. It hurts and it makes me mad.

Loves Sambamby

PS Don't wear flip flops in Vegas. You will regret it when you realize that you might as well have gone bear foot in a pile of poo, smashed bugs and cigarette butts

No comments:

Post a Comment