Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whoa baby!

Yay! New post hooray!

I am going to make this blog readable some day soon...ish.

On Monday the Ninth of November at 12:32 pm Little Miss Anya Kay Baumann was born! And life has been a LITTLE hecktick since

She was 8lbs 15oz and she totally has my nose! It is awesome! She makes me so durn happy I can't really stand it! Kyle and I are closer than ever and life is HAPPY!

My family stayed with us all last week and made her transition into our home so smooth. For real, it was amazing. My mom or one of my sisters would sleep over and after I fed Anya in the morning they would take her and let Kyle and I go back to bed. It was wonderful!

Anywhoways. Loves you all and here are a few pictures for those of you who can't get to my or Kyles facebook.






































Loves! Sambamby

No comments:

Post a Comment