Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

stuff

Life:
is dull. I have recently acquired a piano which I have begun sanding down. It was free and therefor in really bad shape. I have new handle things for it and the slots in the front are all broken and sad. Sometimes I do stuff feeling totally capable and then someone comes in and reminds me, "Hey, you are pregnant. You can't do that."
That thing was sanding and staining said piano. We didn't realize that I probably shouldn't be doing it until I was half way done. Mr. Baumann was all, "Hey, I just looked up this article and you need to stop that." So he took over and we are going to get me a face mask so he doesn't have to finish what he never wanted started in the first place. :D
We ordered a bed crib and bought bedding for it. I picked out wall decals so I can just stick stuff up instead of painting and I am pretty sure I know the mobile I wanna get. I will hopefull be putting the nursery together within a month or so.
Baby Anya
is a kicker! It seems like she is awake more than she is asleep. Whenever there is any pressure on my tummy she kicks at it. Which is actually pretty fun. Kyle will rest his head on my tummy and she will get herself over to that side and then start kicking him and stay over there until he leaves. Sassy baby...
Development
They stop measuring from rump to crown this week and they start measuring from head to toe. She is 15ish inches and has passed the 2lb mark. She can taste, hear, and see. Sort of. She is covered in vernix which makes everything muffled, but if I eat something spicy she might react to it a few hours later and she might respond to light and darkness.
Husband
is seriously amazing! He looks out for me so much and is always trying to help and learn about everything I am going through. He has been reading my books with me and we have both been watching the baby storys on TLC ALL the time. It is so nice to have someone so loving and involved in this. He is really patiant with me which is really awesome because I can barly handle my own hormones I would hate to be on the reciving end. Point is, I Heart Kyle, and he makes me happy.















The first picture is the decals I want. I would get them in brown and pink, the second one is the mobile, the third is the crib and the last one is the bedding. It wont be THAT dotty we only have the bedding. No wall hangings or rugs or all that pink. Hopefully it will be a little less obvious.






Loves Sambamby

No comments:

Post a Comment