- School - Dixie state. Small classes awesome weather.
- Work - Either Outback or Tuacahn. Little Mermaid and Grease this year!
- The Dixie House - My family recently bought a home here and I love going over and visiting them.
- Our back yard- I LOVE tanning, playing with Anya or working in our yard with Kyle. Yeah I have laid out 5 or 6 times already this year. Hooray St. George!
FOUR SMELLS I LOVE...
I was tagged by Jessica! Thank you for tagging me and getting my blogging! :D I miss you. :(
I choose to tag....Miss Angie. over at My So-Called Chaos
Ashley! You need to take recommendation numero 2! Come see me k?
Donna aka Sister Hansen. Great SF Neighbor! I love reading your blogs.
Heather! Come move next door to me. k?
Loves Samby!
- Lilacs - They remind me of my mom.
- Coffee and Old Spice -Reminds me of my Dad.
- Anya right after a bath. She smells so clean!
- The smell of my skin right after I finish tanning. I love when my skin smells like the sun.
FOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS/MOVIES...
- Buffy- Gotta be number one. It is awesome!
- Chuck - Hilarious Good looking spy's? YES PLEASE!
- The Amazing Race - I am going to be on that show one day! The only reason they wouldn't have me on it is that they would be afraid I would kick too much a** MARK MY WORDS!
- It is a toss up between True Blood and Dexter... I think I would have to go with Dexter. Yup I love it good. True Blood series can be in my favorite books :D
FOUR RECOMMENDATIONS...
- Cream Cheese frosting on jalapenos. Holy balls is it delicious.
- Coming to Tuacahn! See a show, visit a Sam!
- Buffy or anything by Joss Whedon. His shows are like magic.
- Country music- I don't care I love it. I love A LOT of other kinds of music too but right now country just speaks to my soul! :D
I was tagged by Jessica! Thank you for tagging me and getting my blogging! :D I miss you. :(
I choose to tag....Miss Angie. over at My So-Called Chaos
Ashley! You need to take recommendation numero 2! Come see me k?
Donna aka Sister Hansen. Great SF Neighbor! I love reading your blogs.
Heather! Come move next door to me. k?
Loves Samby!



Done! Also, I've left you an award over at my blog, go claim it!
ReplyDelete