Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Dooode!

Dearest world. It is 1 am and I have been up all this time doing my math homework. MATH! It angers me. I have a test tomorrow and I sure don't want to take it. Not because I won't do well but because I hate math!! It is stupid.
Also, I love Greys Anatomy. It makes me happy. Like stupid happy. Also my laptop is at 6% and I surly do not want to have this die while in the middle of typing.
KYLE IS HOME!
Now I am gunna go give him kisses.
Loves, Sambamby!

1 comment:

  1. you are the odd duck in your family they like live for math hahaha jk but seriously:) So i don't really know how to work blogging i'm pretty knew at it and i'm like my mom with her cell phone:) anyway so i don't understand your comment your what you did but it brought me to your page either way and i'm glad! I miss you too! Your baby girl isn't a baby girl anymore she is huge! and adorable :) in about 7 ish months she will have a little friend and they will be bf's just like us:) hope all is well i was way happy to hear from you love you much!
    heado

    ReplyDelete