Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ever heard of sleevefaces?
 
Or something more?

 That sweater was perfect.
 
Jim Morrison was just hanging out in my kitchen!
 
BORN IN THE USA!!!
 
Lookie at the Tooshie!
                                                               Ricky was feeding my baby.
                                                           This one didn't turn out to great but I dunno there is just something so awesome about they way he is holding the record. His hands are pretty bad ass, si?
 
The back of this record is awesome. Didn't get a chance to do it but if we get a chance to do it again. It will be great! :D 

Hope you think it's as awesome as I do!

Loves! Sambamby

3 comments:

  1. That last one with Anya (right?) is my favorite!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! and the one with Anya=hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME.
    I'm a new follower from New Friend Friday!
    Stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete