Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday

It was almost 2 weeks ago.
My Mommy got me these. They are SUPER cute Paula Dean Pot and Pan set. I love them! I needed some new ones very VERY badly. 

My Mommy also got me a very pretty dress. I don't have a picture of me in it yet but I will post one...Maybe.


Bob, my father in law, got me a crock pot!! Boy howdy did I want one of these suckers! I haven't had a chance to use it yet but as quite excited to give it a shot. I borrowed his a while back and used it every night I had it.


Kyle got me an iPod Nano! My iPhone kinda broke from getting dropped about 10 to many times. I also HATE At&t. So there you go. Along with said iPod he gave me 120$ in iTunes gift cards! Oh did I mention my entire library got deleted? Oh totally did!
I have the BEST husband!

My Dearest Michelle also sent me a few Wally World gift cards which just rocked my head right off of my neck!

So even though I had to work my birthday ROCKED!

Tonight is opening night for Tarzan I am going to wear my pretty dress and new shoes and rock it! SO stoked!

LOVES! Sambamby

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great presents! Also, you're my spotlight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday (late), pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete