-Now I work part time in the Tuacahn Box office and Part time as head spot op. You would think that would make me full time but it doesn't. I have a contract for being a spot op and I am hourly for the box office. Very confusing.
-Build is happening. Meaning Kyle and I are both at Tuacahn A LOT. His schedule today is 3pm until the sun rises and it will be the same tomorrow. This is because Tuacahn is an out door theater and you can't shut off the sun. I am only working rehearsals, every other day and when the show starts Tarzan nights. I also work part time in the box office, as I mentioned above. Yes it is as busy as it sounds. I get home at 2am ish on rehearsal nights and on the every other day nights I get home when the sun comes up with Kyle. Its only for another week and then the shows will be started and I will only be there Tarzan nights and Kyle will be working "normal" hours. (5-12ish every night.) Which really isn't bad at his pay rate. It is the build that kills us.
-Our family is babysitting. Kyles mom was here last week my sister is here this week and my mom will be here next week.
-Being away from Anya SUCKS
-She is getting huge. She is right in the middle for weight and head size but is totally off the charts for height. She is teething and it is SO sad. She keeps running a small fever and rubbing her mouth a lot. The other day she cried hard enough for tears to roll down her cheeks. (First time that has happened BTW.)
-I miss my whole family and I really want them to move here. I know they want to!
-Kyle and my anniversary is on Wednesday. It is year number 3 people! Kyle and I have officially been married for (almost) 3 years! Fun freaking stuff!
-My birthday is on Monday! Yes the anniversary and Birthday are close together but that was just what worked best.
-I have a secret about the anniversary present for Kyle that I will reveal in the next blog.
-Today I saw I Desert tortoise and a Gila Monster within 5 minutes of each other and in the wild! That is a big deal here in the Dixie of Utah. The Tortoises are very very rare. People go on special hikes just to try and see one and hardly ever do. And Gila Monsters are just freaking sweet! Anyway here are some pictures
of em.
About the size of...I dunno, like a deflated soccer ball. Like I said, it's kinda a big deal to see one of these dudes.
Pretty long guy. I would say about a foot and a half? Maybe.
Either way if you ever see one of these DON'T TOUCH IT! They bite and they are poisonous. Pretty fun to follow around though.
Either way if you ever see one of these DON'T TOUCH IT! They bite and they are poisonous. Pretty fun to follow around though.
Loves! Sambamby





SO crazy! I'm sorry you have to be away from le baby all the days :( Happy anniversary, though! I remember your wedding as if it were yesterday... ahhh...
ReplyDelete