nch of small dogs. Kyle expressed his love for pugs and bulldogs (they had both) and we sat and cooed at them, but they were both over 1,000.00 so we had to say, "No." The next day I see him looking in the classifieds online for puppies in St. George. Wanting to jump on the chance I said, "Why don't you check out KSL?" We did, and found a female pug for sale in Ceadar City. Best Part: only 300.00! Compared to the previous 1,000.00 it was a steal! We called right away and drove up. When we got there the women, Laura, let us in and let us play with all their dogs. They had 2 parent pugs, another breed I can't remember, 2 pug puppies and a mutt puppy. We played for a while with our potential, talked figures and breeding. Then after a while decided that we loved her and wanted to keep her. (Who could say no to a puppy and such a great deal?) Any who, brought her home, got her toys and named her Daisey. It was perfect. :) Good weekend.Christmas was also awesome. I got and IPhone (sheepish grin.) and I got Kyle the new Guitar Hero for the Wii, drums guitar mic and all. He is playing it right now as I sit here with my puppy on my lap.
School starts up again tomorrow morning. After this semester I will graduate with my associates then be off to SUU to get my bachelors in science. I can't wait to be done this semester. It is seriously time to start focusing on medicine. I am so sick of organic bio I could spit.
Any who, have a great night!
Loves SamBamby



Yay! Your puppy is ADORABLE! So so cute. We got my sister Rachel a puppy on Saturday for her birthday - It's a beagle/coon hound mix and she named her Izzy. I cannot express how much I looooove puppies.
ReplyDelete