Dearest Nobody,
Hello! I am writing to you again. I am not sure why. Out of pure boredom I suppose. I just got back from school and I sent in loan papers to see if Kyle and I can afford a house. We aren't really looking but we just want to see if it is possible what with interest rates around 4% we figure it is a good time to get into a place of our own. Or even buy the condo from Kyle parents. That of course would mean I would be in St. George for at least 5 years. Unless I get into medical school then I guess we would just rent out the place until I was done. I have been working really REALLY hard in school. I don't have anything below an 90% in any of my classes and I am working hard to keep it that way. If I do go into medicine I WILL be the best. There is no substitute for an awesome doctor. Right now it looks as if I will get my bachelor in nursing, making sure I have all my pre req's for med school then take the MCAT's. I don't think I have wanted anything more in my life. I am taking time to smell the roses though. We have a new pug puppy named Daisy, I am taking piano classes and I lost 10lbs! Woot Woot! Piano is almost ridiculously fun. My teacher is bonkers. Every time she says, "Piano." we all have to throw up our arms and say "Whoo hoo!" And if we do well on a song we have to give each other high fives. It is pretty much awesome. I can only hope that one day I can be as cool of an adult as she is.
She mentioned something the other day. She said something like, "Why don't you guys want to come up and be part of the example? If you do you will have a COMPLEATLY different learning experience then everyone else in this room! You will be better for it. Come on! When we were little kids if someone said, "who wants to volunteer?" Our hands would have shot up in the air and you would have been like "OH ME MEMEMEMEMEEEEE!!!" and that is what I want to see!"
Coolest lady ever. For realio. Anywho y'all have a funtaboulous day! I have to go to work.
Loves, Sambamy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment