CRAZY weekend. Went up to Utah Valley and played with family and friends. I didn't stay as long as I wanted to nor did I see as many people as I wanted to. It was fun non the less. I was able to see a lot of people from High School and show off little Anya. We were also able to go on a lot of scary/fun carnie rides. There was one ride in particular that was pretty funny. It was a tiny little rollercoaster for little kids. Anya isn't old enough to go alone but she looked pretty longingly at it. So I chose to be the coolest parent ever and rode it with her. When I finnally squoze into the tiny thing my mom told me I looked like Hagrid from Harry Potter getting ready to ride in a Gringotts cart. We rode around in a 40ft circle over and over again. Anya squeeled and laughed the whole time. She would wave to my parents every time we passed them, which was often, and she loved when the coaster would creek and tip slightly. Mostly because I would let out a tiny screech. She also really liked the Ferris Wheel she loved how high it went and waved again to my parents everytime we went past them. We also went on a handful of other rides the racing slides, the cars, we got matching face paint and she even won the large prize in the duck game. She loved it and cried when we left.
My mom took a lot of pictures and I will hopefully get my grubby hands on them soon. :D
Loves Samby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment