I can't focus on anything when attempting to put Anya down for a nap. All I can pay attention to are the sounds of her tossing and turning. My mind just isn't at ease unless she is asleep. The only reason I bring that up is because I should be studying right now but every time I hear a shuffle come from the monitor my brain restarts and I loose my place. Physiology is something, I have noticed, that I need to have complete focus on. If I don't it all gets dumped out of my head.
Last week I got hired at Outback. I am thinking of changing my name to Shela or Sue. Something more Ausie. I received my CNA certificate in the mail yesterday too. I am sure you are thinking, "Now, Sam. If you have your CNA why are you working as a server?" My answer to that is a firm, "I don't know." There aren't many places hiring right now and the last thing I want to do is drop a job and go looking for another one. Plus I think I will like it at Outback for a little while. I am not planning on being there forever by any means but it will pay the bills for now.
I have a friend who has a daughter in law who is really into pole fitness.This isn't your grandmothers stripper pole. This is honest to goodness fitness. They have competitions for it all over the world and it is becoming more and more popular. My friend and I are hopping to get her daughter in law to come here for a few starter classes and maybe one day we can get a studio! I want to be awesome at it.
This is a video of her daughter in law. Her son is the guy holding the camera. A little scandalous but still. Pretty amazing.
Anywho, Anya is asleep.
Loves! Sambamby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment